Earlier today I enrolled in the Marketing Strategy Certificate program at Cornell University’s Johnson Graduate School of Management through its online branch, eCornell.
This comprehensive marketing program provides high-performance business leaders with the MBA-level strategic marketing training to understand how to align marketing and business strategies and make effective business decisions about products, services, customers, brand, and competition.
- Applied Marketing Strategy & Decision-Making Tools
- Creating & Communicating the Value of Your Brand
- Distribution Strategy & International Marketing
- Essentials of Marketing Strategy
- Introducing New Products: Successes & Failures
- Marketing Research & Analysis
- Social & New Media Marketing
Once I successfully complete this program, I’ll receive a Certificate in Marketing Strategy from the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University.
Am I excited? You betcha. I love learning!