Hi, there – thanks for stopping by!
A digital marketer and writer with over 17 years’ experience in online marketing, I’ve helped both Fortune 500 companies like EMC (Dell), PeopleSoft (Oracle), and Microsoft and start-ups such as TriStrata and LiveHive.
As freelancer / consultant, I wear multiple hats. I provide business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) marketing services that include:
- content management
- content marketing
- creative writing
- marketing strategy and analytics
- search engine optimization (SEO)
- search engine marketing (SEM)
- social marketing (also known as social media marketing)
- social media strategy and analytics
- website development
- website management (for example, WordPress)
I love learning and have pursued a number of interests in my free time including fiction writing, music, and art. I also enjoy the companionship of my Cavalier dog and roaming the wind-blown, frequently foggy Mendocino headlands with him, reading “hard” science fiction, and belting out songs in the shower.